Part 1 of 2:
Who are the Crystal and the Indigo Children?
They are being referred to as the new generation of children. The ‘crystals’ have been incarnating on the earth now for the last ten years, whereas the ‘Indigo’s’ and the ‘Super-psychics’ have been with us for twenty-five or so years - Although some have arrived before then and have paved the way for this new wave of children. In fact, most of the great visionaries or spiritual teachers were likely of this profile (indigo, crystal, or rainbow souls). They come to Earth with the special intention of helping with its spiritual development and to guide humanity into the next step of human consciousness.
So what do we know about the children of the Crystal vibration?
They are being referred to as The Peacemakers. And unlike their more “in your face” brother and sister “Indigos”, the Crystal children have not stirred things up………..yet.
So how do you know if you, or your child is from the Crystal/Indigo generation?
Attributes of the Crystal Children:
* Generally Crystal children are sensitive, empathetic and have huge caring hearts. When they are energetically balanced, people are attracted to their loving energy, captivating eyes and charismatic personalities.
* Crystal children generally have a gentle spirit and may be more quiet or shy, preferring to avoid crowds and loud environments.
* They must have alone time. They do not live well in groups as few others understand their need for solitude, balance, rejuvenation, and deep quiet.
* Despite being quiet and self-effacing, others admire and are drawn to them like a magnet. They will have deep and lasting connections with humans who offer the unconditional love that the Crystal knows is the only true Love.
* They will often avoid crowds or malls, as there are too many different energies at such places for them to cope with.
* They have a deep love for children and animals, and a remarkable way of connecting with all creatures.
* Water is very beneficial in clearing and soothing them. They love baths, showers, waterfalls, fountains, and playing in water.
* Miracles and magic happen around them - money appears, animals seek them out, babies smile at them, healings occur naturally and spontaneously.
* They have a fear of intimacy because they so easily feel invaded and not respected. They may also avoid romantic relationships for fear of hurting another if the relationship ends.
* There is an innocence, a guilelessness, a purity about Crystals; this is due to the absence of ego.
* They may need help in learning to ground their energy with physical activity, nature, sports, martial arts, yoga or dance.
* They often refrain from showing emotion for fear of its amplification and losing control. This can make them appear to be flat or passionless.
* Many have delayed speech patterns and it is not uncommon for them to wait until they are 3 to 4 years old to begin speaking.
* They can have periods of deep depression.
* They will often have very high metabolisms and be natural vegetarians.
* They are bright, “big-picture” individuals with an instinctual understanding of the spiritual laws, and of how it all works.
* They have a clear connection to their higher self, naturally accessing their highest guidance. It is precisely because of this connection that they know the truth of spiritual Oneness.
* They are natural healers and peacemakers.
* They are multi-talented.
* They may be individuals of a few words, but everyone listens when they quietly express their wisdom with humility. However, they will not give advice without being asked and will never interfere.
TO BE CONTINUED…